19 September 2008

money

i bet you heard about it. the first F1 night race that will be happening in Singapore from the 26th Sept to the 28th Sept. With the amount of publicity, be it on tv, newspaper, on buses, you cant miss not knowing about the F1. Hmm, but if you dont know what this F1 night race things is all about, pls do read http://www.singaporegp.sg/

but what bugs me a little about the F1 race is that fact that they use flood lights to illuminate the dim streets of Singapore. Ok, let me get this right, when you have a night race, what comes to your mind reading those words, NIGHT RACE. simple: a race that will be held at night. Night means dark. i mean what i trying to say here is that if you want to use that flood lights just to illiuminate the streets, might as well you do it in the day. No hassle of putting up the flood lights for the race. right??

what ever. from what i know as long they dont come into my life interupting it, i be ok.

i am hoping for car very soon. really. this is no joke. but obviously, i will take a Off Peak car at this moment. yup, you guess it. i might be having 2 vehicles, my super 4 and an OPC car. I have seen the advantages of having a car. i could bring my family out, i be protected from the rain, i could buy huge stuff from a huge place haha. my reasons are endless. but still i need to sit down, and think hard about investing in one.

but it will come one day soon.
hehe

i just realise. I have expensive hobbies, cars, bikes, dslr. what more can i ask for. haha

No comments: