05 May 2008

lets sing!!1

*WARNING: Harsh Language in this entry. Parental Guidance is adviced*

ok. I need to release some anger now.

those mother fucking johor motorcyclist just dont know how precious life is. i cant imagine squeezing in between vehicles at 110km/h!! gosh. i admit i do go at high speeds to but when it comes to sqeezing in between vehicles, i go as slow as i could to avoid any unnecessary incidents which can caused by me. BUT this malaysians who think thier BIKE is too small to cause anything would just be buzzing by in and out and the best thing, THEY will be freaking inches away from you.

I finally got the chance to 'CHIBAI MAK KAU TAK SAYANG KAU LAGI KEPA?' and i freaking HORN my HORNS away to him. and when he look at me, he rev up and showed me the middle finger. Road rage? nah. from what i could remember, i just shook my head and said deep in my heart " LANGGAR LAH KAU DGN KERETA. PALING BEST DGN LORRY BABI. CHIBAI NYE ORG. " really. i really wish something bad happen to them. cause if you get a chance to see them going home BKE towards Woodlands, this malaysian motorcycles would ride soo close to each other you know. really. its like you can see that the rear bike is sooo close to the bike in front of him and they would go like 110km/h? imagine the horror if one of them starts to break. fuh. i would gladly stop, and i will go 'BAIK AH!!!!'

anyway, talking abt Road Traffic Accident (RTA), i was riding my bike on BKE towards PIE. i was heading to work. So just before I entered into PIE, I saw this smoke coming out from a car which just zoomed pass by me moments before and the scene was like as if fogging was on going. Every vehicle slowed down cause we cant see a thing and when we pass by the cloud of smoke, I turned my head back and saw that car crashed onto the side railing. Pity him. I guess the engine BLEW the driver of the road. No point me stopping to render assitance coz i was by then far ahead.

another RTA was towards Scotts Road. I was on Steven's Road when suddenly, i saw a guy in the middle of the right most lane. I was like eh, how come this guy is diverting traffic? maybe his vehicle broke down? well, true enough the vehicle was there but best thing, it was ON a divider. yes. i repeat, ON THE DIVIDER. haha. i dont know what the driver was up to but he is for sure to be in trouble though.

so the message here: BERHATI, BERHATI DI JALAN RAYA.

No comments: