06 May 2008

movie

i was bored at home on my off day. so what i do, try to find movies on the net to what i feel not worth watching in the cinemas and i got one chick-flick movie. The hottie and the Nottie.
Watch "The Hottie and the Nottie" Movie


the story actually had a very clueless start and you will have no idea actually thats its actually a romantic movie. darn, its sad when u come to watch it till the end. really. a must movie for those couples out there. really. i give it a 7 out of 10. haha. pls dont tell anyone i sharing this online movie thing. hahaha . got to warn you though, paris hilton is in it. :P

its only may. I cant wait for January 2009 when i can take my class 2 and maybe a year from now, I will have my class 2 motard and of course, i will go malaysia with it. that i will do.

ok. now for my daily run. i take it slow today. 6 more days to my ippt test. wish me luck guys.

No comments: