05 May 2008

nonsensical nonsense.

i think i know what i want in life and things i wanna do.

Strive hard in my career, promise to be a long term career.
get my class 2 bike.
get married late, maybe after i'm 27.
back to sch when i'm 25/26
get a degree when i'm 29.
treat the girls better, not playing thier heart though, just treating them better.
missing people i used to hang out.
get to the 160km/h mark.





another of my cousin got married over the weekend.
and the sad thing, i didnt attend it. I had to work.
well, i wanted to work. i dont know why.
sorry cuz if you are reading this.

I just dont like the fact that its a family thing, and you get your family members to do the work for at your wedding. its not you maybe, maybe its just my aunt or maybe its the family culture that we had. Really, you think about it, we are your family members and you ask me to wash the plates and cups? and the guys in the family suffer? i dont think so.

selfish as you may think but this is just wat i think.

when i wed, i hire workers to do the work. my family members will just be there to enjoy and entertain any guests. dont worry. my wedding wont be a big affair coz i dont see the point of spending so much and i dont have many guest to invite. i rather spend that money on my honeymoon or buying a car. something that i can use in a long term. anyway, at least i attended the nikah day and i saw my cuz.

my family is different from the family tree. really. we dont like to be sooo malay so to say. really. hari raya, only day one we wear baju melayu. other than that, we wear normal clothings. makan2, our melayu food will be westernised by low fat, little oil food. i hate the malay culture actually. really. do u need to be engage? do you need a seperate event for engagement? urgh. duit tak byk. nak beli ni beli tu. deng

i really need to improve the way i live my life. i keep telling myself i want do this or do that but i dont seem to get it done. i nv had the strength to do it. i'm a guy but yeah, my heart is a lil weak.






and i just want to pass this message to those clubbers. do me a favour. when your friends get drunk and start to be irritating, what you do is whip out your mobile phone and take a video of their stupid acts they do. the next day, when they wake up after thier 'hard days work' show that video to them and tell them HOW STUPID THEY LOOK. i bet you, you wont have trouble with them the next time round when you go clubbing with them. I guess it will work.

No comments: