04 September 2008

The sky

The sky has always greeted me in many ways. I always have a good look at the sky before I start my day. well, my room has 2 sets of windows. So what are the chances. haha. Enjoy God's creation.










And at times the night sky would also greet me good night. :)



anyways, its into the 4th day of the fasting month and so far its been going well. But what sucks most is that i'm having an ulcer at the moment and not being able to drink due to the fast has made things worst. haiz. endure je lah.

o ya. I work for only 7 days this month. woohoo. bloody hell good month.

F1 season this month. Up for any race?

anyway i used to remember december being the month that it would always rain every day in that month but now its happening in Sept. Urgh. suck ah.

and should i get a car?

No comments: