01 August 2008

Amin

I've been to Singapore Garden Festival

AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED

AF-S DX VR Zoom-NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED
I've been wondering which lens to get.
More thinking about the later that would cost me 1.2k roughly.
hmm
a very expensive hobby i have.
I know.

wanting to sell stuff away
my xbox.
my computer.
one of my lens.
i wonder how much i get back in return

wake up.
eat.
chat.
play.
work.
photography.
bikes.
basically thats all i do in my life.

boring.
anyone else getting marries this year?
so far 5 i know already married/getting married in 2008.
10 or so got engaged.
so eager to settle down
haha.

i WILL get married in 7 months time.
.
.
.
.
.
.
to her!


ok this opened up mind





so ride carefully riders.
make sure you slow down when turning.
signal when changing lane
check you blindspots.
and REV it up when arrogant drivers think they own the roads.
and show them the middle finger.

No comments: