23 December 2008

December KL 08

I know this is about outdated.
I had my KL trip with my family and another 2 families of my dad's brothers.
i not going to blog much about it but i put up pictures that might interest you though. so enjoy.


My ride for the 4 days in Malaysia. I got the privilege to be the driver for the trip. Thanks dad.


And this was shot at 9am on 15.12.2008

and at 12pm

3 hours to KL? You could tell how fast i drove. haha.

checked into a hotel. stayed there for 2 nights and this is the view i got at night from my hotel room

It looks kinda cloudy but its actually the pollution after the peak hour traffic.

Stupid Maxxis Tower blocking the full view. but its the best i got.

went to Janda Baik. A river location near Genting. Heard the water came down from Genting itself, so imagine how cold was the water.

"Dad, where you going?"

went down malacca, check into a hotel and stayed there for 1 night.
again, i was lucky enough to get this views

Straits of Malacca


Sun Setting


5 mins later

another shot including the hotel suites.


And the night shot in Malacca


I love this picture the most.


I had the best holiday trip ever maybe because i got to drive up and down malaysia at 180km/h in that Honda Stream. haha. Really. I was like "Where are we going? Where we going?" haha

I just hope future holidays are like this. Really free and easy. Next trip up, in March. Heard might be going further up! woohoo.

No comments: