19 August 2008

Baby

Let me introduce to you Azra Nur Natasha, my niece.
.
.
.
.

She's my cousin's daugther, so its niece right?


I think she was kinda afraid of the dslr that i use. haha.
but her dark brown eyes make her look even cuter.


My mum changing her clothings.


I believe that she love Tigger. Kept staring at it for a long time.

Azra actually came over to my house so that my she and my mum can get use to each other. Due to babysit her next month when her mom goes back to work. I tell you, i will use her as my model for MOST of my portrait shots. I make sure her growth is captured on photo and she will remember me. haha. Love her!

Ok I need another opinion, should I get a class 2 license and get a class 2 bike or should i just change to a class 2B KTM motard that caught my eyes recently. Quick. Help me!

More pictures at my livejournal

toodles.

No comments: