08 July 2008

Fall Out Boy

VERY overdue pictures below. Note: None of the pictures are editted except for the 'fedodedo' copyright, resizing and the borders that was added.


i had practice shots before i head out


and i didnt realise he was that dusty till i uploaded this picture up in my laptop. haha.




i started my photoshoot at Mt Faber.


i came and these purple/white flowers just waiting for me to snap them.


and i heard them calling me to shoot them too.


i almost step on him.



next destination


evening sun


yes. its in singapore.


super huge tree la




i was dead tired by the end of the day.....


but i was lucky enough to have my companion everytime i ride. Thanks TIGGER

i somehow have 'mastered' the basics to shooting using a dslr. i've yet to shoot people 'down' so i dont know how i fair in that field but i'm kinda happy with the results so far. I know there is room for improvement.

August is coming (even though July just came) and i'm excited. My cousin's wedding is coming soon and i think its a good chance for me to have emotions and colors in my photos. NDP is next! good chance for the same things.

NABEY le. Singfest is on when i 'm working. darn sia. but i dont think its worth it to take leave for just that event. i was more hopping that it will fall on my off day but it didnt. The best concert i ever went was....



way way back on 03.03.07


spent a good fortune of my salary on it but it was all worth it. i wonder when bands like them will come again.

No comments: