22 July 2008

about australia

i was watching 'Lonely Planet' on Discovery Travel and Living and it highlighted Perth, Australia as a holiday destination. I was not expecting much from that show actually, but having strong thoughts about migrating, made me watch that show in great detail.

from the urban city to the urban jungle. To the holiday destinations to everyday hangouts of the local residence there. Its just amazing what Australia got to offer to both local and tourist alike.

and i'm more motivated to make that big move there. the sun, the sands, the sea, even the moon has captivated me. I hope that i have that chance.


Work has been sucky. really. But i think its just me saying that. I would not disclose much, but yah. it sucks.


i think photography and bikes has become my strong hobby. Expensive hobbies but it do make me smile and everything. I hope tomorrow will be one outing for a shot. anyone wanna come?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.