18 June 2008

Morning Glory

let me start of with pictures.






the pictures are awesomely big but i guess its worth putting it here for the world to watch. I always sometimes wake up early in the morning for my morning prayers and would always be delighted by God's creation of sunrise. The sun rises from the East and sets in the West. I have 2 windows in my room, one facing the East while the other faces the South. hence, Mother Nature will never fail to give me the first sunshine of everyday and i think i am bless to see those few sceneries everyday.

so enjoy the pictures and keep a look out for more updates aite!



"I wonder, how am I supposed to feel when you're not here.
'Cause I burned every bridge I ever built when you were here.
I still try holding onto silly things, I never learn.
Oh why, all the possibilities I'm sure you've heard.

That's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa.
That's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa.
I drowned out all my sense with the sound of its beating
And that's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa."

- Paramore

No comments: