29 June 2008

engagements

ok finally its the end of the week. phew. haha. like as if it makes a difference to me. haha. but then again, its the WEEKEND and its coming to an end very very soon.

irritating that i seem to be but i love changing URLs and having the side effects people either chasing me around or scolding me about changing it many many times. sorry but its a habit

my colleague got engaged. Congrats. well, its just something that i dont think its compulsary in the malay muslim culture. NO offence to those who want to get engage first before getting married, but dont you think that its abit waste of money. I discuss this with many friends and it seems that engagement is just for the sake of doing it. I mean in olden times, you get engage to tell your KAMPUNG that that girl is mine, now i dont think we need that. You dont get engage or you get engage, its the same. o wells, everyone's an individual.

Ministry of Home Affairs is suffering big blows as each passing day passes by us. Pls be vigilant people. and fuck, go check your passport at least.

1 more week.

No comments: