13 May 2008

GREAT NEWS

i failed my IPPT after many years passing it.

i sprained my shoulder in the process of doing it.

i going thru high fever right now, 38 deg the last i measured.

its 13th may.



coincidence? you figure it out.





anyway I bought my first DSLR, Nikon D60.

actually i was aiming for Nikon D40x when i realise the 2 cameras cost the same and D60 has a slight advantage over the latter. so instinct sets in and i settle for D60. I pointed to D60, telling the sales assistant that i would want one. so he told me there's only 2 left as what he could remember and headed to process my purchase.

"EH BROTHER!!! NO MORE STOCK LAH!" the sales assistant shouted. haha. and i was like "REALLY!???" i shouted back.

and immediately he said "ok brother, i'll help you and you help me ok? usually they would deliver very slow if we order with no one placing a deposit. i admit that i using you to get out stock back in quickly. so can? You put deposit, and the camera will come in 2 days time. i throw in free gifts for you. can can??"

haha. no rush for the camera hence i just place the deposit and just had to wait for the great arrival. S$1188/- for it. cant wait to shoot.

i wonder if my deviant art account is still alive? hmm. i make a search tmr then. hmm.



ok i'm going to go on a good recovery journey for my shoulder and fever. rest rest water water.

No comments: