20 May 2008

eh hello i got pics now in my blog!

On Vesak day i decided to spend yet another day with my my DSLR. i was thinking of places to go whilst waiting for my bike was warming up at my multistory carpark. and after mins, i decide to head to the...




...beach!! ECP to be exact.

so pictures gelore.....








It was getting dark and i decided to move to another location for my night shoot. So off i went to T3. Sadly, i still suck at night shots. I need the damn tripod when it comes to low light things, but anyways these are a few. the rest seems worthless to put up here.



so anyways, T3 is nice. not very big, if comparing to the other Ts but it does win over the rest for STYLE and AWESOMENESS. thats all for my entry today.

i had to think about of a place for my next photoshoot. faster. tell me where.

No comments: